Centinela Hospital Medical Center has served the residents of Inglewood and surrounding areas since 1924. In 1960, the hospital began construction of a new 60-bed addition. Throughout the late 1960's and 1970's it continued to expand to its now 369 bed capacity. Centinela Hospital is consistently at the forefront in providing innovative and integrated healthcare. In 2007, the hospital was purchased by Prime Healthcare Services.
Facts & Figures for 2014
(click on the link to display a printable version of the 2014 Fact Sheet)
- Number of beds: 369
- Number of inpatient discharges: 7,414
- Number of ED visits: 68,155
- Number of births: 787
- Number of inpatient surgeries: 1,442
- Number of outpatient visits: 11,962
- Number of outpatient surgeries: 700
- Number of G.I. lab visits: 988
- Medical staff: 400
- Employees: 1,500
- Fully accredited by the Joint Commission
- Chair of the Governing Board / CEO: Linda Bradley
- Vice-Chair of the Governing Board / Chief Medical Officer: Paryus Patel, M.D.