Centinela Hospital recently acquired the new SCENARIA 64-slice CT scanner.
The scanner comes equipped with Dose Modulation, Intelli IP technology
and a lateral shifting table that allows high image quality with the lowest
possible radiation dose. The system is designed for enhanced patient access
and comfort and has the following features:
- CT scan times measured in seconds
- Selectable x-ray energy levels that are based on a patient’s weight
- Small size beam shaping filter minimizes patient’s radiation exposure
- Enlarged 75 cm aperture
- Thin gantry design
- Wider patient table for comfortable positioning and best image quality
- Lateral shifting patient table allows positioning closest to the iso-center
for improved images
- Lower table height allows for easy patient access
- Table accomodates patients up to 460 lbs.
The scanner is currently up and running in the hospital’s Imaging